• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Atlas Bipod, Monopod, Rail

StanwoodSpartan

Well, its about time to start selling the bits and pieces of the latest 6xc build as I am trying to make a lightweight 7wsm for hunting. All parts are listed below and are is great/unused conditions. Please PM me if you have any questions. All prices are shipped, and most will ship via USPS flat rate priority boxes. As soon as payment is received, I will forward you a tracking number. Items will be listed on multiple forums, and sold to the first I'll take it or PM sent.

Atlas Items:
- Atlas BT17 4" Forward Rail w/ BT1517 Kit - $30 shipped
- Atlas BT13-QK Monopod - $90 shipped
- Atlas BT10-LW Bipod - $280 shipped

Well, its about time to start selling the bits and pieces of the latest 6xc build as I am trying to make a lightweight 7wsm for hunting. All parts are listed below and are is great/unused conditions. Please PM me if you have any questions. All prices are shipped, and most will ship via USPS flat rate priority boxes. As soon as payment is received, I will forward you a tracking number. Items will be listed on multiple forums, and sold to the first I'll take it or PM sent.

Atlas Items:
- Atlas BT17 4" Forward Rail w/ BT1517 Kit - $30 shipped
- Atlas BT13-QK Monopod - $90 shipped
- Atlas BT10-LW Bipod - $280 shipped

would you take $60 for the BT13 monopod ?