• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: AR57 Rifle Upper AR15 w/ Mag

Scottytuned

For sale is a AR57 16" upper for an AR15. I purchased this upper from a gentleman who had put approximately 100-150 rounds through it. I have since shot about 25 rounds through it and absolutely love it. I like it so much I want to get one for my SBR lower, and do a 6" barrel. This means that I will no longer use the 16" version, and would like to sell. Works great with a standard AR15 lower; just slap on and shoot the 5.7x28 ammo. Ejection is done through the standard magwell so collecting brass in a hollowed out mag is extremely easy. The upper uses standard FN PS90 mags, and will hold up to 50 rounds. One ATI mag will be included in the sale. I am asking $620 shipped or best offer. Condition: Functions 100% flawlessly. Cosmetically it is overall good. Only real cosmetic issue on the upper is a where a wrench was used by the previous owner to hold onto the barrel when the flash hider was removed. Flash hider included with sale. This is significantly cheaper than the $770 these retail for at MidwayUSA or other vendors, plus this one includes a free magazine ($30) value. Save about $200 by buying lightly used. I've bought and sold multiple items on here, so trustworthy seller. Since this includes a mag, make sure you are legal to own a 50 rounder in your state. If you have a 6" version that you would like to trade (long shot, I know), I would put cash on top to swap.

warndv.jpg

2rer78l.jpg

2zsr0g4.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions!