FS - .308" 178 gr. A-MAX 1 box (100)

Discussion in 'Reloading Equipment and Components' started by bowhunthard, Mar 17, 2010.

1. bowhunthard

bowhunthard Well-Known Member

SOLD - .308" 178 gr. A-MAX 1 box (100)

SOLD - I have 1 brand new box (100 pk) of .308" dia. 178 gr. Hornady A-MAXes for sale. I also have another box that has 59 bullets left in it. I will either sell the new box, or I will sell both together. I'd like to get $27 for the new box, and $8 for shipping and handling. $16 extra if you want the opened box also, I would combine shipping.

$35 for new box shipped.
    $51 for all shipped.

These bullets were phenomenally accurate @ 100 yds., but they don't stabilize very well @ extended ranges out of a 1:12" twist .308 Win. (the box says they require a 1:10" twist). I recently switched to 168 gr. A-MAXes and developed an accuracy load with those.

Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  2. chain

chain Well-Known Member

I don't know how much response you are getting on these. I am guessing that with the Midway deals that are going on now($10 off a $50 order) you might be not getting alot of response. I have never shot these but I have shot the 208's. If you will accept less let me know. I don't want to take $$ away from you but I can only buy now if I am getting a good deal. Thank you

3. chain

chain Well-Known Member

I am sorry Guys my last post was meant to be a PM. I meant no harm or disrespect. I am trying to multi-task here at work and I just plain screwed up. My apologies.

4. bowhunthard

bowhunthard Well-Known Member

I can come down to $24 for the new box, proportionate with the opened box. This is less than I paid @ the time, I am looking into putting the money right back into 168 gr. A-MAXes.

$32 for new box shipped.
    $46 for all shipped.

I may come down lower, but I'll wait a bit and see what happens first. No harm done :).

Thanks.

5. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

I think that's a fair price ... got my box of 208s for $29 from one of the local gun stores here in MT.

Ed

6. chain

chain Well-Known Member

I will take them. Let me know where to send the $$$. Thank you