(FS)300 rem ultra mag/.270/.358 NM ammo

Discussion in 'Reloading Equipment and Components' started by mrbb, Oct 8, 2013.

1. mrbb

mrbb Well-Known Member

OK I sold a few guns and have some left over ammo, I have 5 brand new boxes of 300 rem ultra mag 180 grain scirocco bonded ammo, all brand new same lot
    I have 4 boxes of win .270 ammo, two boxes are Win supreme150 grain Partition Golds, and one box is full, and other box has 3 rounds of it fired off, but have empty's in box to make a full box

next I have two boxes of Federal Premium 150 grain Nosler Partition one box is brand new full, and other box only has 7 live rounds, and missing all other brass for that box
    and last
    I have one old box of .358 Norma Mag ammo, I think there 250 grain nosler heads, and I THINK there reloads, box was giving to me by a friends wife(he died) and the kids took all ammo but mised this box, and she wanted it out of the house, thus I have it now
    other ammo I bought new, and just sold off a few rifles, and don't need the ammo no more
    I am asking $250.00 for it all
    I know that is a fair price at current prices, saving well over a 100+ bucks
    and ONLY looking to sell all of it in one lump cash sale, not looking to ship, but am willing to hemp meet /travel some if that helps
    I am located at zip 18237
    I can provide pic';s if needed, just P me an e mail address if so
    Thanks

2. dpiersak

dpiersak New Member

I am interested in the 300

I am interested in the 300 Remington ultra mag ammo .
    Call me at 406-526-3631 or cell # 406-526-7027

3. mrbb

mrbb Well-Known Member

well I'm sorry I sold that a LONG time ago, and I guess I forgot to close the add here
    Sold it to a buddy, so, just forgot about the tread here

4. mrbb

mrbb Well-Known Member

300 and .270 ammo is SOLD
    I still have a box of .358 Norma Mag ammo I don't need
    SO< if anyone is close to me, I will about give it away to you if you come and get it||

5. dpiersak

dpiersak New Member

thanks for reply; not close to you

6. mrbb

mrbb Well-Known Member

no problem, and again sorry I didn;'t update the add/tread when I sold the 300 ammo
    just got busy and forgot
    as I don't seem to get on here much, just too many things I seem to be juggling these days

so, sorry to all members , because I know it sucks when folks don't follow up with treads
    will do better in the future