• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS - 2 rifles, Bansner RUM and super light 6.5 Creed

mackgee

Up for sale is a Bansner custom 300 RUM built on a Remington 700 action. The barrel is 26" plus a muzzle break. It has the bottom metal floor plate and the Jewel trigger. There's approximately 50 rounds down the barrel. The gun weighs 9.5 pounds without a scope. It is contoured just like a Remington senderno. It is completely Cerakoted with a high tech specialties stock. New this would run $5000+ and as far as I know he isn't doing guns anymore....looking for $3500 shipped to your FFL, scope not included, but I will throw in the talley rings and bases. This is in great condition with no marks or blemishes that I can find. The scope can be added for $1350, it is a Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50 MOAR reticle with the High Speed, Zero Stop Turrets.

Next up is blueprinted action Remington 700 Short Action in 6.5 Creedmoor. The bolt has been spiral fluted by Kampfeld customs. It features a Lilja #4 24" barrel with a Vias Brake on it. It also has a McMillan Edge Stock and a Jewell Trigger. The gun is fully cerakoted in Matte black. I have a set of RCBS dies that I will include with the gun…The gun was built at Coffin Gunsmithing, Victor MT. Gun weighs in at 6.4 pounds and is a sub 1/2 MOA gun. Looking for $2300 shipped to your FFL.

I'm selling these so I can expand my gun collection to have some guns for my son, who is just starting to get into hunting and shooting with me. Thanks for looking!

Mac

I've been asked about trades and in considering this I would be looking for Cooper rifles and/or Swarovski optics...

Mac

Let's try $3k for the Bansner shipped to your door, and for the package of the rifle, Nightforce scope (assuming it doesn't sell first) and talley mounts I'll do $4100 shipped to your door.

Mac

Would consider any Smith and Wesson handguns (especially any performance center guns) towards a trade...

Also interested in high quality binoculars (Swarovski, Leica, Zeiss) for a trade

Mac

It might be a little tough, but also would consider 4x4 ATV's too...

Custom 1911's would also be considered...

Mac

Last edited: