• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS - Bansner Custom 300 RUM

mackgee

Up for sale is a Bansner custom 300 RUM built on a Remington 700 action. The barrel is 26" plus a muzzle break. It has the bottom metal floor plate and the Jewel trigger. There's approximately 50 rounds down the barrel. The gun weighs 9.5 pounds without a scope. It is contoured just like a Remington senderno. It is completely Cerakoted with a high tech specialties stock. New this would run $5000+....looking for $3500, scope not included, but I will throw in the talley rings and bases. This is in great condition with no marks or blemishes that I can find.

Mac

I have a sheep hunter bansner 300 win. ridiculous accurate. Almost made the mistake selling it. Really glad no one bought it!

Great rifle and good luck w/ our sell

Do you have a load developed ? If so , what kind of groups ? Any chance you live in PA ? Thanks

I don't have load development done yet for this...was planning on doing that this spring. Yes I do live in PA, right outside of Harrisburg.

Mac

Moe,

I sent you a Private Message already...I'm interested in your Creedmore, not as a trade, but in buying it outright. Still waiting to hear back from you.

Mac

Recent Posts