friends and mild therapy

foreign

Hi everyone. im comin ove to the USA in 4 days and will be in Colorado springs through to around july time. since in coming over from NZ in not bringing any of my firearms or bow. I was just wanting to ask if there was anyone who i could hang out with and do some shootin or hunting just to get "my fix" so to speak.
going to miss not having toys to reload for and play with.
i dont mind what we shoot or with what. just want to get out and hang out with like minded people.
I am 25 and have been shooting since16 so i reasonably know my way around a firearm and i am a NOLS outdoor Instructor so im pretty comfortable in the bush so you wont have to worry about baby sitting
cheers
rob

the silence was deafening. thanks silverti[. my gf has a car which i could borrow. i think that i wont need any therapy for a litte while and am enjoying spending time with the gf. but ill defiantly give you a message when i start to twitch. :D. if you have any plans to come up this way then just give me a message and id be super keen.
cheers

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts