friends and mild therapy

Discussion in 'West' started by foreign, Dec 4, 2010.

1. foreign

foreign Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. im comin ove to the USA in 4 days and will be in Colorado springs through to around july time. since in coming over from NZ in not bringing any of my firearms or bow. I was just wanting to ask if there was anyone who i could hang out with and do some shootin or hunting just to get "my fix" so to speak.
    going to miss not having toys to reload for and play with.
    i dont mind what we shoot or with what. just want to get out and hang out with like minded people.
    I am 25 and have been shooting since16 so i reasonably know my way around a firearm and i am a NOLS outdoor Instructor so im pretty comfortable in the bush so you wont have to worry about baby sitting
    cheers
    rob

2. silvertip-co

silvertip-co Well-Known Member

...the silence is deafening. I'm nearby. Do you have a car?

3. foreign

the silence was deafening. thanks silverti[. my gf has a car which i could borrow. i think that i wont need any therapy for a litte while and am enjoying spending time with the gf. but ill defiantly give you a message when i start to twitch. :D. if you have any plans to come up this way then just give me a message and id be super keen.
    cheers

4. silvertip-co

silvertip-co Well-Known Member

was just curious if you sound Australian and say 'crikey' all the toime ??? LOL

5. foreign

hahaha you will think that i sound australian but its the same as me thinking that you sound canadian.:D