• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Freedom Arms .454 Casull NIB

Yes, the 454 has both recoil force and recoil velocity....kind of like if Weatherby made a handgun.

I had one the very first year they came out. Believe was 1987.. 7 1/2 in. Premier Grade Rosewood grips, that's all they had then.. Paid $675.00 for it New.. Sold it and regretted it..... So I ordered another... Premier Grade 6 in. Black Grips factory action job. in 454 Casull... First one had 2x Lupy Scope.... Shot 2 in @ 100yds. had the Lupy Mount..... Second one has a TSOB mount and a 4x Lupy Scope. Shoots as good as the first one.... Never hurt my hand to shoot it. But the Blast always startled me... used to shoot clothes pins @ 50yds.
I still hunt with it...

I know someone who did the same, bought many years ago when they were dirt cheap then sold it, and has regretted it since. I have a variable Leupold for this one 2.5-7 just never ordered the Lovell mount. I may be keeping this as there are interested parties in my Ruger. I also have a D-Max .454, from what I understand it is the company that Magnum Research bought to make the BFR.

Much appreciated, that is a great price. I have wanted the Lovell since I purchased it, just never ordered one. I guess I never intended to shoot this one since I have a D-max with a 4. 5/8 barrel and is not much fun to shoot. Thank you for the offer!

The weight of the mount and scope makes the FA much more tolerable to shoot.

Recent Posts