Free Hazmat Is Back

Reelamin

Natchez, has free Hazmat on 100 orders. They are feeling the pinch of us not paying their crazy prices. I failed the last couple months and this gives me belief prices will be coming down soon. Demand is still off the charts and will keep prices a little higher. For me it is the first real sign things are going our way for the first time in two years.

Natchez, has free Hazmat on 100 orders. They are feeling the pinch of us not paying their crazy prices. I failed the last couple months and this gives me belief prices will be coming down soon. Demand is still off the charts and will keep prices a little higher. For me it is the first real sign things are going our way for the first time in two years.
2 years? Been like this for 3-4 years

They can keep it all until the greed passes. Interesting that thru this VV powders haven't risen like Hodgdon powders and VV is imported. A huge problem is Hodgdons monopoly of American powders and they're being the sole distributor of ADI/H extreme powders. SEC FTC needs to get involved

2 years? Been like this for 3-4 years
Maybe where you live and sucks to hear that....luckily not where I do. Bought a lot of primers 30/1000 and powder 35lb November 2019. Doing my exercise routine this morning I was thinking this no hazmat over and the prices they are charging. Say what you want they are gouging the crap out of us. I bought the same CCI primers they want 110 at Natchez for locally in a tiny little gun shop for 62 a week ago. ok, ok, ok.....I will shut up on my rant on prices and price gouging.