• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Foxpro FP38 -8 sounds

ol mike

Great caller just don't need two.

This is a not a remote control model.

Sounds are [1- coyote pup distress] [2- male challenge] [3- coyote female invitation] [4- rabbit distress 2] [5- aggressive jackrabbit] [6- fawn distress] [7- lucky bird] [8- crow gathering].

These sounds cover all predators and crows to boot ,it will except a remote speaker if you want to get the sound away from you.

I used a decoy once the predator could see it - a piece of fishing line and squirrel tail tied to a bush 30-40 yards away will keep you from needing a remote.

It's as new -$150 shipped =firm..........

Last edited:
Sorry for the waayyy slow reply -just got my laptop fixed.

It is in absolute new condition -cost nearly $200 w/ shipping costs.

Foxpro now has a small squeeker eletronic caller that draws the animals eyesight away from you ,you can place it 50-100 yds away -use the fp-38 until you spot the animal then let them home-in on the squeeker call.
The only problem w/ remote eletronic calls is that they are only aimed one way -panning the sound around makes a big difference ,having the predator coming and looking straight at you is a recipe for disaster.
You can aim the sound and have much better volume control -then when the predator is within hearing of the squeeker call he'll go to it allowing you to moved the gun more easily.

This is a very simple -reliable caller w/ a great selection of sounds -the aggressive jackrabbit sound works great as do the coyote sounds.

I've used the crow sound while calling w/a handcall simultaneusly and called in two coyotes and killed them both.

Recent Posts