Foxpro FP38 -8 sounds

Discussion in 'Other Stuff For Sale' started by ol mike, Apr 19, 2008.

1. ol mike

ol mike Well-Known Member

Great caller just don't need two.

This is a not a remote control model.

Sounds are [1- coyote pup distress] [2- male challenge] [3- coyote female invitation] [4- rabbit distress 2] [5- aggressive jackrabbit] [6- fawn distress] [7- lucky bird] [8- crow gathering].

These sounds cover all predators and crows to boot ,it will except a remote speaker if you want to get the sound away from you.

I used a decoy once the predator could see it - a piece of fishing line and squirrel tail tied to a bush 30-40 yards away will keep you from needing a remote.

It's as new -$150 shipped =firm..........

Last edited: Apr 19, 2008

2. bowrifle

bowrifle Member

Caller

Interested. How much are these new and is this one as new? Tell me what you can about it. Thanks Bowrifle

3. ol mike

ol mike Well-Known Member

Sorry for the waayyy slow reply -just got my laptop fixed.

It is in absolute new condition -cost nearly $200 w/ shipping costs.

Foxpro now has a small squeeker eletronic caller that draws the animals eyesight away from you ,you can place it 50-100 yds away -use the fp-38 until you spot the animal then let them home-in on the squeeker call.
    The only problem w/ remote eletronic calls is that they are only aimed one way -panning the sound around makes a big difference ,having the predator coming and looking straight at you is a recipe for disaster.
    You can aim the sound and have much better volume control -then when the predator is within hearing of the squeeker call he'll go to it allowing you to moved the gun more easily.

This is a very simple -reliable caller w/ a great selection of sounds -the aggressive jackrabbit sound works great as do the coyote sounds.

I've used the crow sound while calling w/a handcall simultaneusly and called in two coyotes and killed them both.