• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Found one, please delete

Hunter Reed

As the thread title states I am looking to buy a Kimber camp guard or a Glock 20 in 10mm, would also be interested in other 10mm handguns, not looking for wheel guns! Feel free to pm me on here, thanks! H. Reed

Last edited:
I had an eclipse 2 in 10mm... I have never had a gun that had so many problems. It went track to kimber three times after that I sold it for a Glock 20 and ended up with a fan wesson Razorback as well. Love them both and they both run like a scalded dog.

I had an eclipse 2 in 10mm... I have never had a gun that had so many problems. It went track to kimber three times after that I sold it for a Glock 20 and ended up with a fan wesson Razorback as well. Love them both and they both run like a scalded dog.
I like the fact that the Glock has such a wide aftermarket following, my cc is a Glock 27, how's the accuracy out of your Glock 20?

I've never handled very many Sigs although I do have a p938 SAS that is a nice cc weapon I'm looking for a little extra horsepower

There's so many choices it's hard to narrow it down. I've also looked at the Colt delta elite as well as the SIG tac ops

There's so many choices it's hard to narrow it down. I've also looked at the Colt delta elite as well as the SIG tac ops

It boils down to personal preference and intended purpose. I recently purchased a
Glock 40 MOS in 10 MM (https://us.glock.com/en/pistols/g40-gen4-mos) with 6" barrel. I have an aftermarket 6.5" threaded barrel for it.

Glock 40 MOD 10MM 1 of 2.jpg
Glock 40 MOD 10MM 2 of 2.jpg

Very pleased with it thus far.