• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Forster Co-Ax

First time I've bought anything from them, and I've heard that before. I did receive shipping confirmation already so should be good to go

First time I've bought anything from them, and I've heard that before. I did receive shipping confirmation already so should be good to go
I received my shipping email also, it'll be good. I've ordered a good bit of stuff from them in the past and never had an issue. They are bad about listing stuff in stock and then hitting you with the back order thing at checkout… this time we are good I think..

Just beware. Find a different way of priming. And pulling bullets. A Coax is the final step you will take to have a multiple press bench! Love mine. Use other stuff for certain processes.....

Just beware. Find a different way of priming. And pulling bullets. A Coax is the final step you will take to have a multiple press bench! Love mine. Use other stuff for certain processes.....
Yeah, i figured… I use a cheap Lee with a universal decaping Die, hand primer and I will use my Rock Chucker for the other stuff… thanks for the heads up tho!