For Trade:Rem700 PSS .308 26" adjustable cheek.

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by smack, Jan 15, 2007.

1. smack

smack Well-Known Member

For Trade:Rem700 PSS .308 26\" adjustable cheek.

I have a Remington700 PSS in .308 26" heavy barrel I purchased the rifle used and it had been comoed with LOTS! or Krylon paint which I removed with MEK the barreled action is matte blue with a little blueing wear on the bolt knob and the locking lugs...Looks like the locking lugs had been polished with a real fine wire wheel I think this was due to the fact of how many coats of Krylon were on it.The rifle is very clean and of course it is in a HS-Precision PSS tactical stock with full length aluminum bedding block and palm swell.It has had a adjustable cheek piece installed by Defensive Edge,picture of the cheek piece can be seen here/Look under products:
    http://www.defensiveedge.net/
    The only thing it needs is new action scews the action screws are not the original allen head they are the older slotted for a standard driver.The rifle has had 215 rounds through it by the prior owner and 20 rounds of 175gr BlackHills Match by me the only ammo I have tried with it.Shot 1"@100yrds 2 1/4"@200yrds and went 5 for 5 at clay pigeons at 300yrds,bore is exellent and crisp.Rifle comes with matte standard leupold 2 pc basesI am not a big fan of the .308 cartridge and am looking to trade for a Remington700 VS,Sendero or PSS in a larger caliber.
    25-06
    7mm Mag
    .300 Win Mag
    7mm Ultra
    .300 Ultra
    .264 Win Mag
    7mm WSM
    300 WSM
    Must be a varmint contour barrel..May be interested in AR's as well.

Thanks.

2. F16wil

F16wil Well-Known Member

Re: For Trade:Rem700 PSS .308 26\" adjustable cheek.

Hey man... Email me some pics of the gun... I may have something for ya...
    F16wil@yahoo.com

3. smack

smack Well-Known Member

Re: For Trade:Rem700 PSS .308 26\" adjustable cheek.

Rem700 PSS PSS Photo/Photobucket

Rifle and bases only No sling,rings,scope or bypod.......