• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **For Sale ** Vortex Viper HS-T 4-16x50 new in box

Swamplord

Vortex Viper HS-T 4-16x44 VMR-1 (moa) $350.00 plus shipping, payment via Paypal and scope ships same day

New in box with all original items, scope was never mounted, taken twice out of the box, once when purchased to check it out and now to take pics, bought another PST and don't need this one

for scope specs, hit the link

https://swfa.com/vortex-4-16x44-viper-hs-t-30mm-rifle-scope-1.html

Attachments

• Vortex Viper HST-a.jpg
    Vortex Viper HST-a.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Vortex Viper HST-b.jpg
    Vortex Viper HST-b.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 34
Payment sent, Your PM's are at storage capacity

Please ship to:

Danny Chavez
PO Box 111
Manzanola, CO 81058

Thank you!

Looks like Danny beat me to it. If your PMs clear and mine goes through you can ignore my message. Thanks

Payment sent, Your PM's are at storage capacity

Please ship to:

Danny Chavez
PO Box 111
Manzanola, CO 81058

Thank you!

Sorry about that, gotta do some cleaning up, have 5 yr old messages on there, ......

pmt received, thank you sir....... en route to post office to send it, will msg you a tracking number when it's off

Mr. Chavez, your scope made it out on Fri nights mail pickup and Post Office quoted ETA on Monday 7/10/2017 , will pm you the 3 day Priority Mail tracking number so you can follow the pkg home, thank you for the quick buy, got a token of thanks for you in the box next to the sun shade, hope you enjoy the scope and good shooting !

ps ... got my pm folder cleaned up