• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

FOR SALE Vihtavuori N568, N570, N550, N565, N555 INSTOCK

They have been sitting in the hub because their equipment is broken, I just found this out yesterday..... I'll issue you a refund this morning if needed. This is out of my control but I can't go back and forth about this when their is nothing I can do. Give me a call at 970-424-0979 or email me at [email protected]
I sent email yesterday to store I have not heard back yet. I called you this morning you told me I could not cancel cause order had been shipped

John; thanks for all of the updates ,it was great talking with ya DAY ONE,,I surely understand...thanks again..
I just went down to the hub and picked up all the powder from UPS. I am having the team make new shipping labels through FED EX. You will see a new tracking number. Thank you for your be cool about all this.

Ordered powder Sunday 24 March, FedEx label created 26th and received this morning 28 March.

No complaints here. Thank you John
20240328_101801.jpg

Well I guess here in Wv, we still have the
Pony Express, who knows when it will show up. Fed Ex said the pony's left this morning. 🤣🤪🤣🤪🤣🤪