• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale/Trade Remington VSSF 2 22-250 **new condition**

95huskers

I have a Remington VSSF 2 22-250 to trade. It has an HS precision stock black/green web, and a 26" fluted heavy barrel. I have shot this gun very little and now have a custom 22-250 so this one doesn't see the field/bench much anymore and I'd like to move it.

Would like to trade for a nice 243/243AI 6mm/6mm AI, 6.5-284 Norma, 25-06 (would really like a 25-06 Sendero like this VSSF2) or other 6mm or 6.5mm calibers. Would also entertain cash offers as well but would really like to trade.

DSCN0761.jpg

DSCN0760.jpg

DSCN0762.jpg

Do you still have this rifle? I have been looking for one. Currently I have a Remington 1100 12ga full choke 31" vented rib barrel shot gun that was produced in 1965, there were not many made in this configuration. I had a gun dealer offer me 600.00 for it but I would trade it for the 22-250 if you still have it and would be interested in the trade.

I am interested, depending on your location, as I have a Savage LA 6.5x284 Norma. But I want to do a FTF trade only.

Thanks,
Ray

I am in nh and can talk to the local gun shop about the shipping, I know the transfer fee is 25.00 here. I would cover the shipping. The gun laws here in nh are easy since we are in different states everything has to go through a dealer with the paperwork. I would be willing to cover the shipping on both guns.

i have a winchester mod 70 .325 wsm RMEF rifle NIB never shot for trade.....