• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale. Remington 700 SPS 243 Varmint.

DALESCARPENTRY

I hate to do it but I need to sell my Remington 700 SPS 243 Varmint. The only reason I am selling this tack driver is I can't seem to sell any work because of the economy. This rifle loves factory Hornady 58 grain VMAX. I have shot groups at 100 yards that measure less than 3/8". Below is a target I shot at 300 yards. It measures 7/8". I have shot less than 200 rounds through it. The rifle comes with mounts, rings, Simmons 3x9 scope that is sighted in at 100 yards and a nylon sling. I would like $500.00 shipped to your FFL. The rifle is the same one pictured below except it now wears a new OD green stock that is the same as in the picture. Also the scope that is on the rifle in the picture is not the Simmons that is on it now. You will not be disappointed in the accuracy of this rifle. I would prefer PayPal for a quick transaction. Or postal money order. No personal checks please. You can PM me or email me at [email protected] Thanks Dale
picture037_400x300_2.jpg
picture033.jpg

modify_inline.gif

Here are some current pictures. Also I will throw in a almost new Lee 3 die set and a couple hundred once fired brass that most have already been resized and deprimed. To sum it up you get the rifle, mounts, rings, nylon sling, Simmons 3x9x40 White Tail scope, Lee 3 die set and a couple hundred once fired brass all for $500.00 shipped to your FFL. Thanks Dale
picture391.jpg
picture386.jpg
picture392.jpg

I would take $450.00 shipped to your FFL for just the rifle. No extras would be included at this price. You would receive the rifle and mounts only for $450.00 Thanks Dale

Congrats Dale, no doubt the buyer will enjoy it. When you get back on track let me know so we can shoot some chucks!