• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED for sale or very specific trade: used vortex viper pst ffp 4-16 mrad

logic factory

i bought this scope just about a month ago and soon after released i was a little over zealous with my purchase. i bought it from longrangehunting member Brianc74; link to thread http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f40/wts-vortex-viper-pst-ffp-93832/

i have never mounted this scope and the gentleman i bought this from has put less than 50 rounds under it: should it make a difference to you. there are no ring marks on the scope. all the original wrappings and paper work are present. it does not look like the zero stops were ever put in; i know i didnt use them. the one flaw this scope has, i tried to illustrate, is the battery cap was slightly marred under previous ownership. there was shinny aluminum visible and i used a permanent black marker to make less contrast; dare i say, visible? i think the flash from the camera makes it look a little worse than it is but none the less you can see the imperfection.

i should be able to ship for 800 as that is the price i paid for it about a month ago. i can not process credit cards so money orders may be best route. i can do paypal but i do not like the idea of the fees and them holding the money for a couple days worth of interest. but if you feel more secure we can use paypal but i ask you pay the fees.

here are the images of the scope.
IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

the only scope i am interested in for trades plus money is a leupold 6x36 with long range rehticle model number 63085; think it is a vx-II

here is my phone number if there are additional questions you would like to ask; please make phone calls between 0900-2100 eastern standard time.
860-617-2925
email is [email protected]
- dave

i will also consider a trade for a savage mark II .22 bolt action rifle and an agreed upon amount of money.

the less expensive model, the better for me; looking for a non accutrigger with synthetic stock typically sold at larger retail chains...model f (?)