• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: Eberlestock Just One - loaded with accessories - MO Brush

Status
Not open for further replies.

nodakhorseman

For Sale: Used but extremely well cared for Eberlestock Just One in Mossy Oak Brush. Pack has been used for 2 seasons and has no visible signs of wear. Other accessories that go with the pack include: butt-bucket and ripcord, large padded accessory pouch, reversible rain cover (blaze orange/camo), gun stock butt cover, and blaze/camo reversible zip-in panel.

I have approximately $575 into this setup and am asking for $400, plus the actual cost of shipping. Ships from North Dakota. I will accept PayPal and will not charge any additional fees. You can shoot me a PM or e-mail me at [email protected]. If you'd like up-close images of any of the items, please let me know. Thanks!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 12
I just might take that, why don't you like it? you have used it 2 years and now you are getting rid of it. I have never had an eberlestock back pack but I have looked at them several times and even had them in the my cart more then once. If I was ever going to get one I think this is the best deal I have ran across

I really like the pack and it has never done me wrong. I'm on a quest to cut weight as I do a lot of solo backcountry hunting. I have my eye on a more expensive pack that is roughly 4 lbs lighter. I don't really want to sell this pack so cheaply, but can't buy the other without selling this one.

well I have a pay pal account so for 350 shipped I will take it . not sure how to use pay pal to an individual I just use it for ebay so if you would pm me or email [email protected] with how to do it. we will get you started on your new pack.

If this is the email linked to your paypal (the email address you sign into paypal with) then I can send you an invoice. I can ship first thing on Monday.

sent payment via pay pal. looking forward to checking this pack out. i live in Indiana i use to go to Wyoming to hunt mule deer i had a friend that owned a ranch their for 20 years now i just go for a week a shoot long range. really can not shoot long range in Indiana. I dream hunt is to go Elk or Bear hunting and I think this pack would be awesome for that. thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts