• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: DTSYSTEMS Bird Dog Training Collar with 1 mile radius –H2O1810P model

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Priced for quick sale:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DTSYSTEMS Bird Dog Training Collar with 1 mile radius – H2O1810P[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Suggested Price: 290[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale at 219[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (includes free ground shipping in the US)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Scroll to the bottom of this offer to see discount code for extra saving[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I would like to move this [/FONT][FONT=&quot]DTSYSTEMS H2O Bird Dog Training Collar[/FONT][FONT=&quot] to a good home. Always liked [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Dog Training Collars[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]but have not seen a good price? Drop me a note and I will give you a personal quote. Interested in something else from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]DTSYSTEMS[/FONT][FONT=&quot] – I can locate almost any of their products unless they are discontinued or have not been released for sale.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
media.nl

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DTSYSTEMS Bird Dog Traning Collar with 1 mile radius – H2O1810P [/FONT][FONT=&quot]is designed from the ground up in Dallas, Texas and incorporates state of the art Digital Microcomputer technology. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Both transmitter and receiver are lightweight, rugged and waterproof. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When considering different behavioral patterns and specific training needs of bird dogs, it's important to use tools that can be dialed in to the required parameters.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DTSYSTEMS H2O bird dog training collar[/FONT][FONT=&quot] gives trainers 16 variable stimulation intensity settings, as well as instant and continuous operating modes. Couple that with 1800 yards of range and you get yourself a great dog training collar.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Technology:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1800 yards or 1 mile radius[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Digital Tech Processor[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Compact and waterproof[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]16 levels of stimulation intensity[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rechargeable Ni-Mh Bats[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Comes with Scope:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Training Manual[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Instruction Booklet[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bird Dog Training Collar[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Charger, 120v[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Transmitter[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Carrying Case[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If this is Bird Dog Training Collar 1810 by DT Systems you have been looking for – go to our website and use the promo code below. You will save 20 dollars off the price. Email me ([/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]) or call me at 800-851-9329 if you want to do it the old fashioned way. (promo FM$20)[/FONT]

Recent Posts