• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: Brand New Foxpro Shockwave, Still in Wrapper

BigSky!

I have a brand new, still in factory wrapping, Foxpro Shockwave I'm going to sell. The box is long gone as my wife decided to use it to ship something. Like I said, it hasn't even been removed from the factory plastic. I need $500 shipped and insured.

If you do not sell this fairly soon find the gentleman on the Predator masters forum that has a WTB for one.

geo4061, I did that on the day I listed this; but, he has not replied. Thanks for the heads-up. I greatly appreciate it.

$500 shipped and insured.

How much to pick up in person?

I figure it will cost $10 to $15 to ship and insure. I'll do $450 for a face to face. If you prefer a little less money for a similar caller, I have a Fusion, used twice, I will do $375 face to face instead. I have two Fusions and one Shockwave and I only need to keep 2 callers.

I am just trying got get into the calling game and this would be my first. I am located in Bozeman but planning on being in Billings around the middle of May. I have family that lives locally as well.

Doing a very quick search seems like the Fusion would probably be a great unit for me. Do you have any advice?

Ya, buy my Fusion for $375 instead of my Shockwave and I'll keep the Shockwave.

They are very similar. As a matter of fact, they are identical in capabilities and function and use the exact same remote. The Shockwave has the moveable speakers and the Fusion does not. Even though I am trying to sell my Shockwave, my advice to anybody else is to save the $100 price difference new and buy the Fusion. How's that for honesty in potentially publicly torpedoing my own sale to help someone else? Someone else may chime in on more differences; but, I'm not aware of them. Below is a link to the Foxpro website comparison chart for your review:

https://www.gofoxpro.com/site/resources/downloads/foxpro-product-comparison-chart.pdf