• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For-sale-Brand-new-Dave-Tooley-Custom-338-Lupa-Improved

wildcat

Hey-guys-I-just-received-notice-that-my-338-Lupa-Improved-has-been-completed-and-shipped.-I-will-be-recieving-her-in-about-10-days.-However-I-am-going-to-have-to-sell-too.-She-is-brand-new-and-never-fired.-The-Smith-who-built-this-rifle-is-non-other-than-Dave-Tooley.-It-took-17-months-for-completion-and-I-can't-believe-I-have-to-sell-her-however-you-got-to-do-what-you-got-to-do-during-bad-times.-For-those-who-don't-know-I-just-found-out-that-I-will-be-losing-my-job-soon.-Anyhow-here-are-the-specs;

1.-Brand-new-never-fired-just-completed-Dave-Tooley-Rifle
2.-338-Lupa-Improved-tight-neck-(Yogi)
3.-BAT-10"-2"-diameter-Action
4.-McMillan-50-HBR-with-lead-added.-Color-Black-and-Green-Marble.
5.-Lilja-36"-1-10-twist-1.750-straight-taper-to-muzzle.
6.-Muzzle-Brake-by-Dave-Tooley
7.-Jewel-Trigger
8.-Davidson-Custom-Base-with-20-MOA
9.-Kelby-30mm-rings
10.-Weight-of-rifle-is-around-60-lbs
11.-Comes-with-Custom-dies-by-D.Tooley

The-rifle-was-built-for-2000-+-shooting

This-rifle-is-brand-new-and-just-completed.-I-am-not-going-to-shoot-her-so-she-will-be-brand-new-until-someone-buys-her.

Asking-$4000.00

Please-e-mail-if-interested;
[email protected]

Jake

why did you have to lose you're job. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Seeing all these posts on the stuff you are trying to sell I would love to have if I had the money. In the same boat trying to figure out on how to pay for college this fall. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

My-company-is-cutting-positions-to-save-money.-However-the-upper-CEO's-and-upper-administration-all-just-received-a-50%-increase-in-pay.-I-am-in-the-lower-Administration-however-the-company-decided-they-did-not-need-my-job-anymore.-Basically-my-job-is-being-cut-and-someone-else-is-going-to-have-to-do-what-I-was-doing.-That-persons-job-just-trippled-in-responsibility-and-received-no-pay-increase.-Here-is-a-funny-thing-my-company-offered-me-another-job-but-at-a-$30000.00-pay-decrease-yes-I-said-a-thirty-thousand-dollar-pay-decrease.-I-said-no-thank-you-and-have-decided-to-take-a-pay-off-that-will-allow-me-to-stay-above-water-while-I-am-looking-for-a-new-job.-Trust-me-this-really-sucks.-It-seems-like-people-at-the-top-keep-getting-richer-and-the-people-who-are-doing-the-work-are-getting-screwed.-I-am-a-Republican-but-I-am-getting-sick-of-these-huge-companies-making-millions-and-millions-of-dollars-and-cutting-to-expand-their-profits.-This-seems-to-be-a-huge-problem-right-now-in-our-country.-Here-is-an-example-the-person-above-me-makes-$75000.00-dollars-more-than-me-a-year-and-he-also-gets-about-a-$25000.00-bonus-at-the-end-of-the-year-that's-a-$100000.00-dollar-difference-in-pay-and-I-actually-do-his-work-and-have-made-him-look-good-for-years.-Here-is-something-else-my-job-requires-me-to-have-a-college-education-and-my-boss-who-makes-$100000.00-dollars-more-than-myself-his-job-requires-no-education.-The-person-below-me-makes-$15000.00-less-than-my-self.-As-a-boss-I've-tried-to-get-raises-for-my-staff-because-they-are-so-under-paid.-When-I-ask-for-pay-increases-for-my-staff-or-myself-we-are-laughed-at-and-then-asked-to-take-on-more-responsibility-so-the-higher-ups-can-look-good-and-get-their-year-end-bonus.-I've-reserched-my-companies-profits-beleive-me-they-are-not-hurting-this-comes-down-to-greed-pure-and-simple.-I-could-see-if-they-needed-to-cut-jobs-to-save-the-company-however-this-is-not-the-case.-Anyhow-I-am-very-upset-about-this-hole-thing-I've-worked-hard-for-this-company-for-10-years-and-this-is-what-I-get-while-the-higher-ups-buy-their-new-beach-houses-yachts-ect.-Anyway-one-of-these-days-I-will-be-able-to-buy-this-stuff-again-but-right-now-I-need-to-be-smart-and-sell-my-toys-and-put-that-money-in-the-bank.

Wildcat

P.S.-Sorry-for-the-rant

We need to know the name of that firm!!! And you are not alone either. 18 years and worked my way up to 82 thousand a year. Just moved into a new house and bought a new truck when the company closed it's doors. My new job started out at 32 thousand a year. My wife had to back to shcool and back to work to make it up. We are OK now, we kept our house and cars but our credit is trashed. We are on the mend and you can email me or call me on the phone anytime you need to talk. You don't even have to pay for the call. Here is my toll free number 1.877.554.0182. And if you need a whole new computer let me know. I have several good used computers you can have.

Keep the Faith Brother. You will get through this.

Douglas Lebeck [email protected]

Thanks-for-the-support.-I-am-affraid-to-say-the-companies-name-because-they-are-so-poweful.-I-am-afraid-if-I-do-they-will-mess-with-the-rest-of-my-future.

Wildcat

Wildcat,

You really should consider moving out of that state! Texas has lots of job opportunities and the cost of living is fairly low. Not sure what you do but we pretty much have it all here.

Lance

I-would-love-to-move-out-of-this-State-it-so-expensive-to-live-here.

This-is-a-brand-new-rifle-and-there-will-be-no-wait.-It-took-almost-18-months-to-complete.

Jake

This-is-an-awesome-rifle.-I-will-throw-in-100-peices-of-brand-new-lupa-brass-and-100-sierra-match-king-bullets.

Jake