• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED for sale 2012 KUIU ICON 7000

Frogman77

Hey guys,

I have a 2012 KUIU ICON 7000 pack, frame and suspension for sale. Color is VIAS camo. Pack and frame are in excellent condition. Will add an ACU hip pouch as well.

Asking 540.00 shipped and insured. Reasonable offers accepted, no trades at this time.

PM for questions.

Thanks.

How did you like the pack. I'm thinking about buying one.
Thanks Jackie

I really liked mine. I would keep it if I could. The organization and functionality was great. Only thing I wished it had was a scabard system like the eberlestock, but you would gain some weight in that regard.

Was the side rifle carrier large enough to cover a rifle with a larger scope.
I'm kinda like you the center rifle scabbard is pretty nice for keeping the weight even.

The rifle carried very well on the side... .30-06 tikka t3 lite with a vortex pst 4-16x50. Had just enough room to enclose the action and scope with a scope coat on.

All done up with the bipod it weighed right at 10lbs. I will likely shave a litte weight off the rifle this year but I wouldn't hesitate to do it again...

Thank you for all the info helps a lot. I just got my 338 lapua imp finished it's super light. 8lb 9oz with night force 5.5x22x50 I think will fit fine.
Thank again
Jackie

It does if it didn't you would need a mouth piece. What a difference little holes make.

Recent Posts