For her birthday, I'm getting my ex-wife

HockeyDad

A hot air balloon ride.

Seriously though, it has now snowed in my hometown of Ajo, Arizona TWO separate times this year

I mean, us old paperboys can tell you, a couple flurries in the air at 4:30 am, wasn't that rare. But for folks who are up at regular hours to report snow two times in one year in Ajo, AZ ......... I got your global warming, right here.

A hot air balloon ride.

Seriously though, it has now snowed in my hometown of Ajo, Arizona TWO separate times this year

I mean, us old paperboys can tell you, a couple flurries in the air at 4:30 am, wasn't that rare. But for folks who are up at regular hours to report snow two times in one year in Ajo, AZ ......... I got your global warming, right here.
Make sure its Made in China

A hot air balloon ride.

You're gonna do it near an air force base aren't you? Put a radio in it playing some mandarin.

A hot air balloon ride.

It has been a colder and wetter winter, little but still some snowflakes down here in Tucson, 3 times already with today. I just hope the Javelina hunt in a couple of weeks has cold weather. Forecast down here is around 70° during the day for the hunt, we'll see.

It has been a colder and wetter winter, little but still some snowflakes down here in Tucson, 3 times already with today. I just hope the Javelina hunt in a couple of weeks has cold weather. Forecast down here is around 70° during the day for the hunt, we'll see.
I used to go archery javelina hunting a lot out there. Down around sun sites in unit 39b if memory serves. That's a big if. Had an uncle in Tucson that was a retired motorcycle cop that worked for PSE. We made it a yearly treck for a while before he passed.

So, here in the Phoenix area, since November it has been about the coldest, wetest, greyest Winter in 30 or so years.
Then, the week of the Super Bowl and Phoenix Open when people are coming in from all over the world, it was picture perfect weather.
The day after the Super Bowl, when everyone has gone, it was snowing in the desert.
The Chamber of Commerce folks must be giddy.

We've shoveled so much global warming off our driveway this year its hard to believe it... when old Alaskans switch from "this is nothing, should have seen it in 65.." to "I don't belive I've ever seen this much miserable snow" you know it's a winter. This year I've not heard "back in my day " for three weeks.

Kinda funny, in December of 19' we had a hot spell. It was so warm we went biking on new years day without jackets Think it hit 49. There was an article in the local sorry excuse for a paper that emphatically said "no" winter was the new normal that we had brought on ourselves... the next day it dropped to -5 and the last 3 winters have been brutal. About a week ago I decided to look up said author of the article, see if they learned anything.... nope. In December when we broke a 50 and then 100 year record for snow, they blamed the snow and cold on the same reasons they layed on the heat wave.

It is what it is, a secular religion where catastrophe is god, and ruining anything they didn't creat is the pathway to heaven. Get to feel righteous indignation and never be self reflective or do any meaningful work....