Birthday gift for my 10 year old

SteelBanger

Finished putting this AR-22 together for my oldest's 10th birthday. He's a city slicker and tech minded kid through and through and I haven't exposed him to shooting as much as I should have, hoping to fix all that with this gift. I had originally planned on getting him a simple 10-22 or maybe a CZ .22 but he's into that Fortnite shooting game so I knew going the "tacticool" route with this AR would speak to him the most.

The good news is that he loves it, and even loved shooting it which I was cautiously optimistic about. His little brother (7) also loved it and insisted on shooting my 5.56 AR as well so I'm thrilled to have both my boys enjoy it and look forward to many more range trips with them ... that bad news is it's a LOT of fun to shoot so I'm going to have to sneak it past him when i make solo range trips!
😁

7A3FFA07-2DD6-4A57-AC3A-E96CE0ECB47B.jpeg

863C1D3C-DB78-4FB2-86EA-B35A0B5B540D.jpeg

Nice job sir! My daughter is ten next year and I am already starting her build. It will be a TL3 with a 223 barrel. Anyway good on you and keep them shooting!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.