Fng Florida

mdruyle

Hey everyone, it's taken me a long time to introduce myself and post anything. I'm originally from Southern Oregon but live in Jacksonville fl currently. The Coast Guard has taken me all over. I've been able to hunt Sitka black tail in Kodiak, white tails in wisconsin, all sorts of game in oregon and pigs in Florida. I love reloading, long range shooting, and back country hunting. I'm recovering from a knee surgery right now so I'll be taking this year off but hopefully I'll be ready for spring bear next year. Thanks for letting me to join and all the great the info in the forums.

Last edited:
Greetings from north of the border (Saskatchewan, Canada)! There's never a bad time to jump in and say hello, this is a great knowledge base and also in my experience a great community. Community is as important as ever in these strange times we find ourselves in, with people divided against each other and cut off from each other, to say nothing of the strangeness of a year that has seen Texans freeze to death and British Columbia hit 49celcius/121 Fahrenheit! Welcome to the community here.

Hey everyone, it's taken me a long time to introduce myself and post anything. I'm originally from Southern Oregon but live in Jacksonville fl currently. The Coast Guard has taken me all over. I've been able to hunt Sitka black tail in Kodiak, white tails in wisconsin, all sorts of game in oregon and pigs in Florida. I love reloading, long range shooting, and back country hunting. I'm recovering from a knee surgery right now so I'll be taking this year off but hopefully I'll be ready for spring bear next year. Thanks for letting me to join and all the great the info in the forums.
Thank You for your Service....
Bill Larson
USN '65-'69

Welcome from Tennessee