• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FN SPR in a Mcm HTG

krummarine

This is one of the 1st Generation SPR's that were sold with a HS Precision stock. I sold the stock and had the barreled action professionally pillar/bedded in a Mcmillan HTG stock, and the trigger adjusted to 3 lbs by Dave Sink out of Lexington, NC. The original owner (I am the second) had the bolt coated with NP3 which makes for very easy cleaning. I replaced the orginal extractor with a Williams, but will send the orginal to the buyer of the rifle. 308 caliber, Factory DBM, Badger rail, 24" barrel with a couple rub marks on it but nothing major. Stock is camo'd with three studs and factory pad. I have only shot this rifle to 100 yards but it was easy to stay under an inch with factory ammo. Round count is right around 250; barely broke in considering the chrome lined bore. Pics up tonight.

SOLD PNDING FUNDS; less if we do a FTF in northern Va. No trades at this time. Thanks.

Joe

See pics: FN SPR (1st Gen) in a Mcm HTG; Reduced; 1050.00 - Sniper's Hide Forums

http://www.robarguns.com/np3.htm

Last edited: