• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FN SPR A1 308, 24 " barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

mw46

This gun sits more than it gets shot, I have a FN SPR A1 308 for sale, 24" non-fluted barrel with 2 detachable factory mags and factory near scope base. Has a timney trigger installed factory set at 2 1/2 pounds. Not sure of the round count, I have put around 80 rounds through it,and the previous owner said he didn't shoot it much, for what its worth. From the looks of things I don't have reason to doubt him. Ill try to get pictures up in the next day or 2, but can email them or text them in the meantime. Asking 1200 obo shipped

This gun sits more than it gets shot, I have a FN SPR A1 308 for sale, 24" non-fluted barrel with 2 detachable factory mags and factory near scope base. Has a timney trigger installed factory set at 2 1/2 pounds. Not sure of the round count, I have put around 80 rounds through it,and the previous owner said he didn't shoot it much, for what its worth. From the looks of things I don't have reason to doubt him. Ill try to get pictures up in the next day or 2, but can email them or text them in the meantime. Asking 1200 obo shipped

Looking for any trades?

Scope, rings, bipod not included :cool:

Attachments

• 210.jpg
    210.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.