Flush cups - which ones and where to buy

loaders_loft

For those using flush cups on their rifles, are there different styles/brands, and where do you buy them?

Please feel free to post pics of yours, or PM me and I can post them for you if necessary...

Thanks in advance!

For starters, here is a model from Uncle Mikes

push_button_detachable.jpg

If you are looking for the absolute best quality flush cups (and any other kind of sling swivel for that matter) go immediately to: GrovTec US, Inc.

The guy that runs it was plant manager for Michaels of Oregon for 20 years before they sent production to China.

I sent an email inquiry through the website last night, and their response was in my box this morning first thing. Very quick response.

Since there's no local distributor here, I'll send a check with my order and they will send them to me.

I'm going to order the twist lock type which are interchangeable with the push button style.

McMillan also has 1" and 1.5" loops that will work with their mil-spec flush cups.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts