First Time to 1 mile

that's pretty awesome. I took my 300 prc to 1680 yards also with the 245's. They also kill stuff pretty dang well. Do you mind sharing your load data and barrel length?
BBL length 26 " , ADG brass , fed 215 m , 78gr retumbo. I think CBTO is 2.954 which is 0.020 off in my rifle.
Loads just a hair long to fit in mag so it's a single shot which it okay. I loaded my load to fit in the mag and group opened up but still A nice little triangle group though maybe 3/4" at 100 yards.

BBL length 26 " , ADG brass , fed 215 m , 78gr retumbo. I think CBTO is 2.954 which is 0.020 off in my rifle.
Loads just a hair long to fit in mag so it's a single shot which it okay. I loaded my load to fit in the mag and group opened up but still A nice little triangle group though maybe 3/4" at 100 yards.
Good info. I'm checking my barrel on my 28 and if bad I might turn it into a 300PRC. What is your twist?

Hmmm...

A picture of a fresh target, with edited in marks where the hits "are supposed to be".
Not target picture of actual impacts.
You didn't go down to the target afterwards...

Yeah, i've seen this video before..

Pretty awesome shooting if you really did shoot it. I find it hard to believe you didn't drive down and take the actual picture.
This was shot with a 22 Creedmor 1355 yards 88 grn Hornady ELDM 2870 fps. 3'x4' Plate.

Attachments

• IMG_1899.jpeg
    IMG_1899.jpeg
    628.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Hmmm...

A picture of a fresh target, with edited in marks where the hits "are supposed to be".
Not target picture of actual impacts.
You didn't go down to the target afterwards...

Yeah, i've seen this video before..

If it bugs you that much get out of the post there big guy.
I'm not lying about what we did that day.
I had no reason to go down there I seen everything I need to see from the spotting scope and it not just a straight path to get to the steel so we didn't bother.
But just to keep the you happy if the steel has not been painted over yet I'll take a picture of where my hits were.

Last edited: