First long range group was 1 1/2 inches @ 460 yards

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
"Len, thanks for the fast service rifle is a beauty.
My first long range group was 1 1/2 inches @ 460 yards.
Thanks again, dave"

I just got this email message from a rifle customer.

It was a sad story that I helped to make better. Dave B. called a week ago today to say he needed to get an accurate rifle immediately. He had 2 rifles stolen out of his locked truck just 2 weeks earlier as he was returning from a hunting trip. One was a 6.5x284 and he wanted a new one to replace it with one of mine that was listed on my site as "Ready to ship". Time was tight since he has another hunt starting this week.

In a matter of just a few days he had his new one in hands and took it to the range to shoot the load that I had suggested to him.

That sucks...I feel his pain. I had 3 of my prized rifles & my brand new Beretta Extrema 2 stolen from my shop. It's taken me all these years to sort of half-way restore my collection to it's original state, but I still haven't gotten a new Beretta Extrema 2 yet... I hate a **** thief.

Good luck on the new rifle!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts