• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Firearms for sale

blumtn

Need to start building a war chest. Don't want to but the time has come. Will E-Mail pictures to those interested.

1) Ruger M77 Tang Safety Redpad 338. Bought it several years ago thinking I wanted one and have never even mounted a scope on it or shot it.Took me several years to find one that I would buy. The story I got from the estate was that the owner bought it for a hunt, shot it about 6 times and then never went on the hunt. From looking at the gun I firmly believe the story. This is a late 770 serial number putting it manufactured in 1987. With the safety on it does not lock the bolt. I am asking $700+ shipping. The stock and bluing are pristine. No rub marks or scratches.

2) My beloved S&W 625-6 Mountain gun in 45 colt. It has a serial number CCF. Took me 3 years of hard looking to find it. It has been shot and shows a little wear. I have changed the grips to wood and the cylinder release to the old style release. I have the rubber grips that came with it and the original cylinder release. Black front sight with white outline rear. No box or papers. I am asking $900+shipping.

3) FN FNX-45. This gun has only had 1 box run through it by the previous owner. He wanted a 1911 so I traded him one of mine for it. I have never shot it. Not a real lover of the gun. Here is the official description on the gun. It comes with 3 mags and all the stuff that came with it from the factory. Asking $600+shipping.

The FNX™-45 is the result of years of innovative product development and advanced engineering techniques. Modeled after the FNP™-45 service pistol introduced in 2007 under the U.S. Joint Combat Pistol Program, the FNX™-45 is a double-action/single-action hammer-driven pistol with highly enhanced ergonomics. Its manual safety/decocking levers, slide stop lever and magazine release are all fully ambidextrous for ease of operation with either hand and from any firing position. Both the slide and barrel are stainless steel. The FNX™-45's checkered polymer frame has multiple interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets. A MIL-STD 1913 mounting rail on the underside accepts tactical lights and lasers.

Caliber: .45 ACP
Operation: Double-action/Single-action
Magazine: 15 rds.
Weight: 33.2 oz. (empty)
Barrel Length: 4.5
Overall Length: 7.4
Sights: Fixed 3-dot
Made in the USA

4) Springfield armory 1911 Champion LW Operator. I have installed a Smith & Alexander magwell with arched mainspring. The grips have been changed to Esmeralda Cocobolo Grips. EGW guiderod and spring. Comes with all the factory stuff. Asking $1000+shipping