***FIND A PLACE TO SHOOT...my new website***

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by BigBamBoo, May 26, 2011.

1. BigBamBoo

BigBamBoo Well-Known Member

Well it seems like there are LOTS of post asking if there is a range or place to shoot near "X".

So about a year ago I started working on a database and website so folks could find shooting ranges near where they live.

The site is up and running and seems to be working ok for now. It still has a ways to go and I have some more ideas for it. But for now it is what it is. Feel free to use it and pass it along.

**PLEASE DO NOT JOIN THE FORUM** That still need some work and is a ways off.

The site is: ShootingPlaces.com

Maybe this can be made a sticky?

Take care,Stan

2. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

Kewl!

3. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

Cool are you going to add any more links like click on link X and it gives you all ranges over 500 yards with in 300 miles etc?

4. BigBamBoo

BigBamBoo Well-Known Member

I am gathering suggestions,etc., at this time. This is just the "shell" and when time and money permits I will keep modifying and adding to it. Right now I have littel of either.

Take care,Stan

5. HARPERC

HARPERC Well-Known Member

way cool, you''ve got spots near me i was unaware of. thanks your doing something incredibly useful for the sport.

6. jrw1976

jrw1976 Well-Known Member

I just took a look at your sight and it sure looks like you found everywhere to shoot around ritzville at least.

Good Job, Jason