Few rock chucks with specialty pistol

Love shooting Chuck's.
IMG_3244.jpeg
IMG_5872.jpeg
IMG_5867.jpeg
IMG_5865.jpeg

These are few rock chucks I got with my Remington XP 100 in 6.5 creed
Distances between 320 and 396 yards, if I remember right, that was the furthest shot.
Thanks for sharing. To be honest I'm too distracted by the GORGEOUS scenery to really care about the varmints or the firearm haha. Beautiful country, love it.

Love hunting Rock chucks. This past June with my .223 XP-100
Man this thread has all kinds of scenery in it! I have to ask…was it very windy out or does your beard naturally curve off to one side? 🤣

That's an awesome beard sir. When mine goes white those are some life goals (along with being able to shoot as well as some of you guys on this forum)

I miss Ground Hog/Wood Chuck hunting. My brother, Land owners son and I used to hunt a 1000 yd. field. The field is about 1 mile up along the river, In a desolate area. When the coyotes moved into our area they killed all the Ground Hogs in the area. Except in town and around houses and barns. My brother and I hunted the field about 5 years ago 1 day. From 2pm till dark, Never seen 1 groundhog. Agriculture Dept. traps the farm about every year to protect the domestic animals.
I have a 223 Rem. I put together. Has not had crosshairs on a Ground Hog yet.