Few rock chucks with specialty pistol

Man this thread has all kinds of scenery in it! I have to ask…was it very windy out or does your beard naturally curve off to one side? 🤣

That's an awesome beard sir. When mine goes white those are some life goals (along with being able to shoot as well as some of you guys on this forum)
My beard went white!!!! Well not really…but
I've walked to work the last two days and after a freakishly warm November and December we finally have a proper Saskatchewan winter upon us haha. This is as close to a white beard as I get at this point,

20 minute walk in -30 feels like -43 c with the windchill does this to my face. (-43 celcius is -45.4 Fahrenheit). My respect to those hardworking folks that work outside in this kind of stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_7463.jpeg
    IMG_7463.jpeg
    305.2 KB · Views: 19
My beard went white!!!! Well not really…but
I've walked to work the last two days and after a freakishly warm November and December we finally have a proper Saskatchewan winter upon us haha. This is as close to a white beard as I get at this point,

20 minute walk in -30 feels like -43 c with the windchill does this to my face. (-43 celcius is -45.4 Fahrenheit). My respect to those hardworking folks that work outside in this kind of stuff.
Don't worry my friend, it will come soon enough.

Wow nice, We cant have pistols in Wales only for the Range where they must be kept, Handguns were banned in the UK in 1997 following the 1996 Dunblane school shooting, which killed 16 children and their teacher. A man named Thomas Hamilton invaded Dunblane Primary School in Scotland, killing 17 and injuring 13 other children and three adults. You guys are so lucky in your country the laws here are crazy, I once knew someone lose their guns after someone cut him up driving and he swore at the driver (ROAD RAGE) SUCKS hey
It is very sad to learn that peaceable and law obeying citizens ends up being punished by government because of some idiot that broke a law.

Can you please tell me, how accessable hunting is to ordinary person in the UK? If I understood right, there is practically no public land to hunt on and while there are no licenses it is not easy to find (not cheap either) a land to hunt on. Is that correct?