Feinstein's Agenda made Public

That's encouraging news from Australia. The One World Order, the globalist direction that the elected, with support of all their dependent population here in the US, of which there are more of them created every day, is a scary thing.
The legal law abiding citizens who only believe in the right to protect themselves from all threats both foreign and domestic, are the ones that the Globalist's fear. Thus the effort to disarm us, as we represent the greatest threat to globalism.
QUOTE]

You are 110 % correct mate . It has never been about law and order.
There is reams of statistics that prove that crime will get worse with less firearms in the hands of law abiding citizens .
The UN wants all it's members to have no civilian arms at all so there can be little opposition to global changes that will help third world countries but destroy our way of life .
You can see it all the time the UN wants to give arms to Muslim fanatics to overthrow Syrian leader Assad that will just create another Iran .
Assad is a scum bag no question as he supports Hamas but why should the UN be happy about Muslim rebels getting heavy Military hardware but unhappy about a US citizen owning an AR ????
France and Russia want to supply the rebels with arms just to make money , the UN seems Ok with that ????
The Christians in Syria support Assad because they fear the rebel takeover way more than the Assad Government .
It's a secular War and a no win situation for justice , Christianity , Judaism and the innocent either way but Assad may be less of an evil just as the Shah of Iran was less of an evil than what we are facing now in Iran . Did anyone listen to Glenn Beck ? He was right .
You are right on that Bumper. There will be no good outcome in Syria. It's a loose/loose situation and as bad as Assad is, he is probably the most stable of the two evils.

And little doubt as to the UN's agenda.

I don't have an AR yet, but I'll be getting one, and when I do, they won't be getting it from me, nor any of the rest of my guns.

I never thought much about the whole World terrorist thing until 911 but since then I have made it my business to study up on every aspect of the whole dirty business and the more I look into it the more I am convinced that the US and it's allies should stay right out of any secular wars between Muslims and not give any weapons of any kind.
This is no different to the war between Iraq and Iran except that it's getting better press and lots of street theatre.
I got a good laugh the other night watching a news coverage of Syrian rebels.
This woman was supposed to be a sniper for the rebels , they showed her firing through a hole in a concrete wall , barrel resting on the concrete , closed her eyes and yanked on the trigger something awful.
Bloody hilarious , I guess she could hit someone by mistake .
I do feel very sorry for the innocent children and others caught up in this kind of nightmare but there is no way we should be giving military aid to fanatics that will turn those guns on us one day.
The UN should condem France and Russia if they supply arms to fanatics but I bet they don't .

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.