more of feinsteins stupidity

Discussion in 'Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics' started by rem700man, Mar 7, 2013.

1. rem700man

rem700man Member

I was watching the senate judiciary committee vote on several gun laws this morning on c-span and one bill was feinsteins awb, and during her presentation, she commented on how we have a limit of 3 rds for duck hunting, 5rds for deer hunting, but, its LEGAL TO HUNT HUMANS WITH 20,30, AND 100 ROUND MAGAZINES. those are her exact words btw. if you guys and gals get the chance to watch the rerun later on this evening [im not sure what time though] its worth watching just to watch her make a fool out of herself, however, there is also alot of good points being made during the hearing in favor of common sense gun laws. i thought all of you would get a chuckle out of hearing that little mistake she made, i know i did:D

2. tinman13kup

tinman13kup Well-Known Member

Well, the "5rd limit for deer" will get you a ticket here in Ohio. We only get 3, and that's shotguns only. We can use handguns, but due to caliber restrictions the only semi-autos we can use are desert eagles.

On the other hand, there are NO restrictions for all other animals. We can use a 50bmg on squirrels if we wanted, but that might create issues if you are eating it. Give Feinstein a little credit though, she called them "magazines" and not "bullet clips":rolleyes:

3. Joe King

Joe King Well-Known Member

The more I hear of that tards statements, and actions present and past the more I am convinced that she cares about herself only and really isn't all that bright.

4. mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner Well-Known Member

I just keep hoping that she will just go away. Isn't she like 180 years old or something....????
    And what is even more disturbing to me is that she gets ELECTED. I just don't get it.

Randy

5. rem700man

rem700man Member

6. jkupper

jkupper Well-Known Member

7. Daveinjax

Daveinjax Well-Known Member

It is legal to hunt humans with all kinds of really effective weapons , all you have to do is join the military or the Department of Homeland Security...or around here the local sheriff's office.