more of feinsteins stupidity

rem700man

I was watching the senate judiciary committee vote on several gun laws this morning on c-span and one bill was feinsteins awb, and during her presentation, she commented on how we have a limit of 3 rds for duck hunting, 5rds for deer hunting, but, its LEGAL TO HUNT HUMANS WITH 20,30, AND 100 ROUND MAGAZINES. those are her exact words btw. if you guys and gals get the chance to watch the rerun later on this evening [im not sure what time though] its worth watching just to watch her make a fool out of herself, however, there is also alot of good points being made during the hearing in favor of common sense gun laws. i thought all of you would get a chuckle out of hearing that little mistake she made, i know i did:D

Well, the "5rd limit for deer" will get you a ticket here in Ohio. We only get 3, and that's shotguns only. We can use handguns, but due to caliber restrictions the only semi-autos we can use are desert eagles.

On the other hand, there are NO restrictions for all other animals. We can use a 50bmg on squirrels if we wanted, but that might create issues if you are eating it. Give Feinstein a little credit though, she called them "magazines" and not "bullet clips":rolleyes:

The more I hear of that tards statements, and actions present and past the more I am convinced that she cares about herself only and really isn't all that bright.

I just keep hoping that she will just go away. Isn't she like 180 years old or something....????
And what is even more disturbing to me is that she gets ELECTED. I just don't get it.

Randy

I just keep hoping that she will just go away. Isn't she like 180 years old or something....????
And what is even more disturbing to me is that she gets ELECTED. I just don't get it.

Randy[/QUOTE
sadly,that is what California has become.its absolutely sickening. i wish there was a way to protest hollywood and the hypocritical actors like stallone and it actually had a huge impact and opened the sheeples eyes to how hollywood controls the masses with their lies. thats why people like feinstein keep getting elected. someone has to protect the sheeple from evil assualt rifles:rolleyes:

Randy[/QUOTE
sadly,that is what California has become.its absolutely sickening. i wish there was a way to protest hollywood and the hypocritical actors like stallone and it actually had a huge impact and opened the sheeples eyes to how hollywood controls the masses with their lies. thats why people like feinstein keep getting elected. someone has to protect the sheeple from evil assualt rifles:rolleyes:

But therein lies the rub, and it goes far beyond 2nd Amendment, at least for me. I know that I do not need some asshat politician protecting me, or telling me how much salt I need, or how much pop I should drink. I do not believe that I need entitlements that are taken from those who have more because they chose to have more through their career choice and hard work. I guess that is why I (we) am (are) not one of the sheeple.

In the end it is all about control, not guns. I hope the sheeple will pull the wool out of their eyes!

It is legal to hunt humans with all kinds of really effective weapons , all you have to do is join the military or the Department of Homeland Security...or around here the local sheriff's office.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.