• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Federal primers

gone and gone...
as to pricing, it seems rather demand based right now, but I don't see where 30 to 40 dollar primers will ever be common again. Pistol and shotshell primers are less than rifle at present, but shotshell is historically above rifle primer pricing. I see 60-80 as a common price if supply/ demand ever reaches equilibrium soon... A couple years down the road and all bets are off. I didn't think we would see primers break 100 bucks, and some are currently north of 120.

Exactly, its all supply and demand. Once the supply catches back up prices will drop. Certain places are also gouging, which is to be expected. I was a local gun store 2 weeks ago and he had the last brick of federal GM215M that someone bought online, waiting for pickup. I asked if the price was around $150-175. He said of course not, we don't gouge people. They were just under $100 for the brick, when you do see them online its a minimum $150 plus....