• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Federal 215 Primers

Are you going to gift the first 8 people 1k each? :D lol I am glad you was able to find. I found 5k a month ago.

Great find!
I'm "hoping" that the upcoming election will restore supply and demand behavior to what it once was before the incompetents got in the White House.

Great find! I have been looking for quite some time for 215/215m primers. I did luck out and find 1200 210 match the other day.

I was at Fin, Feather & Fur Outfitters today in Canton Ohio. They had 6000 of the standard 215's on the shelf. Now they only have 3000....:D

If iam looking right cabelas has 215m in stock. I just got 4 thousand of them. Hope it helps . Have a great day all. I found them online said they would be here the 26th

Wow. They do have them! First time I've ever seen them at Cabelas other than the Canadian site. I bought 2k also. Well I should be good on 215's for a while.

You bet guys hope it helps . They still are there get them will they last. Lol

I ordered 3k 215m and 2k 210m this morning at 0730 and they were already on back order. The lady did say the 215's would be shipped by the end of the month and the 210's by the end of September. Thanks for the heads up.

Recent Posts