• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S Remington 700 BDL 30-06

tackdriver10

I picked this one up for a custom build, but I just don't see it happening anytime soon, so here it is for you guys. Like I said, its a BDL, non J-Lock, in 30-06. Has a few knicks on the wood stock because the guy actually hunted with it some. The bluing is really good, only some minor blemishes around the muzzle, I think that is from the floorboard of his truck. And a little wear on the trigger guard. It has been shot, but very little from what I can tell.

On top there is a Bushnell Sportview in 3.5x10x45 wide angle scope. It is mounted in standard Leupold rings and bases.

If anyone needs a great hunting rifle, or an action for a custom build, this may be the one for you.

I'm asking $475 for everything, and of course it must be shipped to your FFL.

I know, I know, you guys want pics. I promise to get them up soon.
Or I can email pics if you'd like. Drop me a line at [email protected] or you can PM me here if you'd like.

Thanks.

Oh yeah, one more thing, it is a right handed rifle.

Here are the pics..

30-06004.jpg

30-06001.jpg

30-06002.jpg

I will also break it down, and sell the action by itself. $375 if anyone is interested.

BTT, any takers or offers? Would also consider trades. Let me know what ya got..

I have a Ruger Hawkeye all weather 308 with about 300-350 rounds down the tube that I would consider trading straight across. This rifle is a stainless synthetic stock rifle. I have had the trigger worked over, and the action bedded by a gunsmith. The reason I am interested in the trade is because my father in law and his brother want me to reload for them and they are both shooting 30-06's. I can give you more info if you are interested.

Hey Straightshooter, and thanks for the bump. It sounds like a pretty good deal, but I have a couple of 308s now. Don't really need another one. What else ya got?