• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S: Hart 220 Swift Improved barrel

Gary Rihn

I have a Hart barrel in 220 Swift Ackley Improved 40 degree shoulder, threaded for (and currently installed on) a M700 action.It is about 25" long, and roughly equivalent to a M700 varmint weight. It is fluted and bead blasted. (It has one little rub mark on the bottom of the barrel, just in front of the forend, where it rubbed against the sight of another gun in the case with it). The barrel has 57 rounds down it.

Also included is a set of RCBS dies in Swift 40 degree A.I. , in excellent/like new condition, as well as 340 pieces of unfired, unprimed WW brass.

I got it on a rifle that I swapped for, and then after really thinking it over, decided I didn't need.

$350 plus shipping for the barrel, brass, and dies. (The dies and brass are about $200, so you're getting a fluted Hart barel for $150!). I'd also consider trades for a quality high powered scope. I need a Leupold 24X BR, 6.5-20X, or something equivalent.

I can send pictures to anyone that's interested. Please respond via direct email (in my profile).

Thanks!