Excellent ZCO Customer Service

I've never used ARC rings, but have heard great reviews on them. 55 inch lbs seems excessive for most scope tubes. ARC should update their recommended torque instructions or at minimum tell the purchaser to consult the scope manufacturer. I'm glad ZCO stepped up in this situation.

Yes! Jeff is very helpful/responsive! I had the same question when I acquired my ZCO420 that I initially mounted with the ARC's at 55#. I gave Jeff a call to confirm. While I had no negative effects with the ARC M10's at 55#, I re- set them based on Jeff's advice to 25#. They have remained rock solid with no slippage for the last 1 1/2 years. They are mounted to my 6.5x284 with a bedded rail. I have not touched the zero on this scope since…Perfect!

Yes! Jeff is very helpful/responsive! I had the same question when I acquired my ZCO420 that I initially mounted with the ARC's at 55#. I gave Jeff a call to confirm. While I had no negative effects with the ARC M10's at 55#, I re- set them based on Jeff's advice to 25#. They have remained rock solid with no slippage for the last 1 1/2 years. They are mounted to my 6.5x284 with a bedded rail. I have not touched the zero on this scope since…Perfect!
Great to know!! Thank you for sharing your experience and the torque you ended up using also!