Encore barrels

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by ddubas, Sep 30, 2005.

1. ddubas

ddubas Well-Known Member

.25-06 Barrel w/sights
    Took sights off barrel but still have sights also have a one piece weaver style base. Some bluing worn at the muzzle. $175 plus shipping

.300 Win Mag Heavy barrel blued finish. Talley one piece base and ring mount, medium height. $225 plus shipping

.50 cal stainless steel. This one appears to as new in the box. As far as I can tell this was not fired or fired very few times. Fiber optics sights and I have a one piece weaver style base. The base was never mounted on the barrel. $250 plus shipping.

I have not fired any of these barrels. I bought a frame with a .22-250 barrel and these were included. I turned around and sold the frame and .22-250 barrel for more than I paid for all of these. I don’t need them so if you or anyone you know is looking let me know. Thanks,

2. redbone

redbone Well-Known Member

what is the cond of the 25 06 an 300 barrel ? can youu send pic's ?

3. redbone

redbone Well-Known Member

what is the cond of the 25 06 an 300 barrel ? can youu send pic's ? wtseth9@aol.com

4. remshooter

remshooter Member

Can you send pic's of the muzzle wear on the .25-06? What is the estimated shipping to zip 25705? jajones12@aol.com

5. ddubas

ddubas Well-Known Member

redbone and remshooter i hope you got my e-mail explaining why i can't send pictures at this time. I am taking the shipping cost of all of the barrels for shipping to the lower 48. thanks

6. ddubas

ddubas Well-Known Member

all barrels have been moved to ebay. thanks,