• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Elliot's Double Derr .41 RIMFIRE UMC Remington Mod 95 Gold & Silver Plated.

Aliasboyant

After Research, and looking at many of these Rem Mod 95 pistols in reference books, they are almost never in 98% - 100% condition. Learned this is due to the metal Rem used throughout production. Bought this one three years and 2 months ago without knowing it was Gold Plated on the handle, and Silver plated barrels. This is in about as good condition as one of these can be found. Hinge is fine. Bores are Fine, with lands and grooves.$1525 will get it. For shipping buyer adds extra $40 lightbulb
Selling because I would be relocating to Sydney by December.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 10
All three of your posts are you selling unusual firearms with one thread closed. You posted these all within three days of joining.

I get your point, I have been around the corner as a visitors or over 7 months but decided to register and list all of my collections because I would be relocating to Australia in some months because of family.That is why I don't need them anymore.

Recent Posts