Early Christmas Present!!!!!!!!!!!!

tikkat3270wsm

Made a call to Brux Barrels to ask a few questions about twist rate ect. I had the distinct pleasure of talking to Mr Ken Liebetrau, one of the owners! Wow! Nice guy, did not try and rush me , answered all my questions. THAT MY FRIENDS IS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION at its finest! He told me I could get a .277 #9 couture ,in 8 twist, 4 groove for 300 bucks, and he is shipping an extra piece of the same diam stainless so my smith can make a brake AND a tread protector for when I dont want the break on. Needless to say , I now have a Brux Barrel on order. The only company that either answered or took the time was Brux. They now have a customer for life.
BTW , I have another tread on this subject , called eenie meenie miny mo

I spent some time with Ken this summer in SD shooting pd's. Nice enough fellow, and their barrels are shooting well. I'm sure you'll be happy with their product.

They are great to work with, I have several Brux barrels and they've all been great! Looking forward to seeing what you build!

I was going to go with a Benchmark but everytime i tried calling, there was only a recording. The website did not have any info on it. I am sure that every maker of barrels out there makes a quality tube.It's just I am a very hands on,personal kinda guy. when am going to spend money on something that I have spent the last Year or better researching, comparing ect, I like to talk with some one and that is what I got. So, thank You Ken and Brux. Should have my barrel in 4-6 month. Just about the time i will need it.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.