Eager to learn preadator hunter

dustybrown

Im a 37 year old. I live in the Columbia Basin area of Eastern Or. I would like to learn from an experienced preadator hunter.( mainley coyotes). I would trade an abundance of private land to call and hunt for some company... I shoot a dpms 204 and a 22.250 bolt gun. Ive killed some dogs but my set ups and tecniqe need some polishing... just looking for an avid coyote killer to learn from...

Last edited:
My buddy and I ran into the same problem many years ago. We knew what to do but we weren't good at it.
We entered into some calling competitions and had a lot of fun. The guys were very free with their knowedge and technics. They seem to want us to know as much as they did about all aspects about calling.
Check out the predator calling web sites around your area and go to some of the contests. Nobody looks down on you and everybody tries to win but they're all great guys. Good luck, Chuck.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.