E call distance

calib

I am currently running a foxpro fusion and looking to maybe get something else, but I am wondering what company's remotes work well at slightly longer distances. At times it seems 40 yards with a little crest or rock in the way the fusion and remote have trouble.

Would like good remote as well as call not just long distance ability. Sound is 1st.

Thanks

How are they for managing sounds, downloading, is the call similar or easy to use?
Super easy to download onto SD card. Lets you have an early coyote, late coyote, bear card you just swap out. Remote is visible and easy to use. Trust me I need easy!! For our area about every caller you see is a Foxpro. Nice to have some different sounds and tone. Mine is the Hellion.

I've been happy with my Lucky Duck Revolt performance. Takes a lot of batteries but doesn't seem to eat them too fast. Running Energizer recharge batteries has saved me a small fortune and they will last several trips. The remote works well but the button size and layout is tough with gloves on. I like the ability to rotate the call and control the decoy with the remote. I've taken a lot of yotes with it.

I've been happy with my Lucky Duck Revolt performance. Takes a lot of batteries but doesn't seem to eat them too fast. Running Energizer recharge batteries has saved me a small fortune and they will last several trips. The remote works well but the button size and layout is tough with gloves on. I like the ability to rotate the call and control the decoy with the remote. I've taken a lot of yotes with it.
That rotating the call was one of the coolest things when I had mine, also you could stash the decoy in the handle, but dam they want a ton for them now.

That rotating the call was one of the coolest things when I had mine, also you could stash the decoy in the handle, but dam they want a ton for them now.
They are expensive but they have all gone up. Line of sight is your friend for distance and just in general. I want to see my call because I've had yotes tackle it. I've shot several either standing at or near the call especially at night. Me and a buddy were out yesterday morning and had a yote charge into the call got within a few feet of it. He won't do that again. :)

Super easy to download onto SD card. Lets you have an early coyote, late coyote, bear card you just swap out. Remote is visible and easy to use. Trust me I need easy!! For our area about every caller you see is a Foxpro. Nice to have some different sounds and tone. Mine is the Hellion.
How is the battery consumption? Have you used any of their lithium packs?

We have a Fox Pro 1 and it will get 200 yds, but we never put the call or/and decoys more than 75 yrds. The TX 433 Remote is fairly easy to use. The newer X-24 has an upgraded Remote TX1000 and they say range up to 300 yds. Both units have very good speakers with a Horn & Tweeter. These units produce realistic sounds and there is a large library of calls to download.

Gonna try the outlaw + pretty good deal for veterans, military so will run this for a while and see how it does 1st hand, then if not overly excited will maybe try something else