Drew a Utah Rocky!!!!

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by gliechty, Apr 29, 2008.

1. gliechty

gliechty Well-Known Member

Dear GEORGE

Thank you for your recent applications for the Big Game Draw. Your results are: Appl # Hunt Result
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    752446 11-965 ROCKY MOUNTAIN BIGHORN SHEEP SUCCESSFUL for hunt 11-965 NINEMILE, RANGE CREEK
    752449 GN-987, GN-988, GN-989 GENERAL BUCK SUCCESSFUL for hunt GN-987 CENTRAL

752445 13-015, 19-017 BUCK DEER UNSUCCESSFUL---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Persistance pays off I guess!!

2. grit

grit Well-Known Member

Congrats!!! Now the fun starts!

3. CAM

CAM Well-Known Member

Congrats!!

Should be lots of fun!

CAM

4. goodgrouper

goodgrouper Well-Known Member

I drew the GN-987 but not the 11-965 like I was hoping. But I'm glad it went to someone who will make it count! Good luck George! I don't expect you'll need any help but give me a buzz if you do.

5. gliechty

gliechty Well-Known Member

I am going to take as much help as I can get! I will be calling. Thanks for the offer. I have not been in this area, but know that there are quality sheep there. I think that the shock is just starting to wear off!

6. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

If he is skylighted on a ridgeline don't be shooting him with Goodgrouper's cannon. It will knock him into the next state where you have no tag and those game wardens will put you in jail for killing a sheep in their state with no tag.:D

Just a little joke for you and my way of saying congratulations.

7. Joel Russo

Joel Russo Official LRH Sponsor

Congratulations...:D

I was unsuccessful on the Elk draw.:(