DPMS 338 upgrades?

Ken 338

Hello all, Fairly new to the site so dont know alot. I have a DPMS 338 and am looking to do a few upgrades to it. I plan on trigger upgrade for crisper pull, not sure which one to go with, buttstock upgrade for adjustable length of pull and height, and last of all would like to go with a barrel upgrade but have no idea where or what to get for that. I would like to stretch the limits of the 338 federal as far as it will go. Any suggestions on what to get and where to look would be great. And from what I have seen on other threads I am sure I have the wrong cal. and the wrong platform altogeather but its what I have. Thanks for the input.

The trigger is easy if you have the money, go with Gieselle, if money is and issue go with RRA match. If you want a single stage get a Timney. For the stock get a Magpull. Use the barrel you have, it should be MOA or better with the right handload.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.